PreviewFirst is making every effort to keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. In order to protect our clients, residents and our employees, it is necessary to adhere to the following requirements as it pertains to your photoshoot.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, you must agree to consent to these terms prior to scheduling a photoshoot.
- Refrain from attending the photo shoot in order to limit contact and practice social distancing. Our photographers are professionals and can perform the shoot in an expert manner without your attendance.
- All residents will remove themselves from the property 30 minutes prior to the photo shoot.
- Home should be completely prepared before the photographer arrives.
- Provide lockbox code for photographer’s entry. Otherwise, if anyone must be onsite, it must be limited to one person and said person should be outside the home during the photoshoot.
- You will urge property owners/tenants to clean and disinfect the property prior to the photographer’s arrival.
- Our team will not touch or move anything inside the property – for everyone’s safety. It is your responsibility to turn on all lights, open blinds, open all interior doors and ensure that personal items are put away prior to our arrival.
- The photographer has the right to cancel or reschedule the shoot upon arrival if these policies are not followed, which would result in a cancellation fee. We want to ensure that agents, homeowners, and photographers stay as healthy as possible.
We know you are just as interested in everyone’s health and safety, and we appreciate your effort to cooperate with us during this time. We are all in this together! So thank you for joining us to ensure everyone’s health remains the top priority.
We cannot thank you enough for your understanding and support during this time.
Turn Around Time
Photos are typically ready the next business day by 8:00pm and 99% of the time, we deliver before noon. HOWEVER, during this COVID-19 pandemic our editing teams are short staffed and delivery could be delayed by at least 1 day. Please know that we care deeply about your business and are working extremely hard during these challenging times, to deliver photos as quickly as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
Send us an email
Business Hours are 8am–5pm, M–F, except on holidays.
Email is the fastest and most efficient way to get answers to your questions. We know a lot of companies say that, but with PreviewFirst it’s true. During business hours, you can usually expect a reply within 15–30 minutes.
Send us an email to: email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Schedule a Photo Shoot
Log into your PreviewFirst account (or create a new one), and click “Order a New Tour.” Tell us the preferred date and time and we’ll put it on the schedule for you. You can even request your favorite photographer and give special instructions.
As long as we have at least 24–48 hours lead time, we can almost always accommodate your desired time. If not, we will contact you immediately.
Cancel or Reschedule a Photo Shoot
We receive emails [almost] instantly, 24 hours a day – 7 days a week, which makes email the fastest and most effective way to cancel or reschedule a photoshoot.
We Welcome Your Feedback
What you think is more important to us than anything else. If you think there’s something we could be doing better, or want to tell us what you think of the job we’re doing, all feedback is welcome and encouraged. Thank you.
Feedback: Please provide comments and feedback below.